Gram's very first book club party, was held March 28th. The theme was Dr. Seuss. Gram read the girls lots, and lots, and lots of Dr. Seuss books. They each got a Dr. Seuss car to bring home with them.
This is such a fun idea!! I love it! I know that recipe books aren't actually what you read at your club (obviously), but have you seen the "princess" cook books? They have some really cute ideas that might be fun to serve at your princess book club! They have them at Costco right now...
1 comment:
This is such a fun idea!! I love it! I know that recipe books aren't actually what you read at your club (obviously), but have you seen the "princess" cook books? They have some really cute ideas that might be fun to serve at your princess book club! They have them at Costco right now...
Post a Comment